Immediate contract opportunity for a Statistical / Workforce Data Analyst with Direct Government Client in New York, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Statistical / Workforce Data Analyst in New York, NY.
Scope of Services:
Working with the team, the consultant will be responsible for generating data-driven reports to support the Workforce Planning mayoral initiative; will evaluate business needs and make recommendations as they relate to the program through business process review and documentation and fit/gap analysis.
The analyst will attend workforce planning meetings and interpret current and forecasted data for agency staff; provide other technical assistance to agency staff as needed; work with staff in streamlining and improving civil service processes, and will work closely with Human Capital subject matter experts to understand and implement changes to current operating procedures.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of professional experience.
- Expertise in STATA and SPSS
- Familiarity with standards for data normalization, data conversion, and data manipulation techniques
- A working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and significant experience with complex data sets, and relational database design and construction.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Human resources management experience or academic background
- Experience in large-scale organizational analysis, change management or strategic planning projects in the public or private sector, human resources recruitment, labor relations, position classification (especially within a Civil Service system) preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated skill with project and/or process management
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft desktop publication and spreadsheet applications
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.