American Urological Association
The American Urological Association is the premier association for the advancement of urologic patient care. We are actively recruiting for a Statistical Analyst/Statistician.
This Statistical Analyst position is designed to implement a strategic plan for data collection and analysis in order to support the practice and profession of urology and improve patient outcomes and public health. Assists in the collection and analysis of primary and secondary data utilizing existing data bases from federal government agencies and other health organizations. Contributes to the establishment of AUA’s data infrastructure and data registries.
The successful candidate will have:
AUA offers a rich total compensation including competitive salary, medical dental and prescription plans, two defined contribution plans, flexible work schedules, on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
- MA/MS in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, or other disciplines with strong quantitative training required.
- Two plus years of full-time work experience in statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS and STATA.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with health insurance claims, electronic health records, health administrative databases, and national health surveys desired.
- High-quality and detail-oriented self-motivator with good working attitude and the ability to accomplish multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- May be required to work some evenings and weekends and to travel occasionally .
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association - fax a resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to Randi Cremmins, Human Resources Generalist, 410-689-3830, or by email to email@example.com .
(Posted February 1 - March 1, 2013)
AcademyHealth - 21 months ago