Provide statistical support for the development of measurement/re-measurement techniques, data analysis and reporting of quality improvement projects, surveys and HEDIS needs. Assist in the coordination of data activities for specific projects and assure compliance with established protocols and contractual requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Develop and write suitable data sampling frames to meet project goals and objectives.
2. Download/export data from larger data sets/databases and generate SAS code to edit data for accuracy and completeness.
3. Manipulate data and conduct data analysis using SAS statistical package.
4. Interpret, summarize and document results from statistical analyses.
5. Produce graphs, charts and other visual representations of data.
6. Prepare summary reports of analysis for presentation to internal and external clients.
7. Conduct workshops, seminars and staff training as needed.
8. Ensure projects follow AFMC and/or certified survey protocol in terms of abstract design, data collection, statistical analysis and contractual requirements.
9. Communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
10. Assist in data entry, data verification, verification of results and database maintenance as required or directed.
11. Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality.
12. Follow AFMC, state and federal protocols regarding data confidentiality/security and HIPAA compliance.
13. Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices) :
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to travel. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required : Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field
Required : Two (2) years experience in statistical analysis including writing SAS programs, data manipulation, model estimation and model evaluation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Type 40 wpm
Advanced skill level with SAS
Ability to apply statistical and mathematical concepts
Possess a strong understanding of quantitative methods
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Attention to detail
Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals
Must be able to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, recipients and the public
Ability to multitask
Ability to prioritize
Strong organizational skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations
Time management skills
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care - 20 months ago
For those seeking medical salvation, Baptist Health may be the answer to their prayers. The organization provides health services through...