Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Provide stellar customer service to internal and external customers and vendors including participation in and promotion of customer service programs to continuously improve customer service.
- Retrieve, prepare, display, sell and serve products to customers including but not limited to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Pour, mix or prepare ingredients such as liquor, soda, water or fruit juice to prepare beverages as ordered including drawing from taps or pouring from bottles.
- Ensure that garnish items are adequately prepared and stocked including proper preparation of such items as lemons, limes, olives, celery and cherries.
- Prepare and serve food to bar guests.
- Follow appropriate food and beverage handling procedures to ensure safe, quality products.
- Maintain freshness of food and beverage items by rotating and filling items as needed and maintaining items at appropriate temperatures.
- Complete all assigned opening and closing sidework.
- Complete sales to customers including appropriate use of cash register, Micros or other software or hardware, making change, processing credit transactions or comps, making deposits, and accounting for money in registers before and after shifts.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Minimum of one to three months of bartending experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 22 months ago