Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instruments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
We are currently seeking to hire for the position of Sterile Processing Technician in New Orleans, LA. We’re looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the industry, proven interpersonal skills, solid communication, high drive and energy, and the ability to build relationships within a facility. Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. Again, successful leadership of building and maintaining relationships is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission, OSHA, CDC and other industry standards and regulations, as well as those of client facilities.
· Support daily operations of the reprocessing of reusable medical supplies and instrumentation.
· Maintain a professional relationship with all related departments.
· Participate in education and training in-service programs.
· Communicate regularly with clients and the IMS management team.
Education and/or Experience
· Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or technical school or minimum of two years experience and/or training in a hospital central sterile environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
· IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 11 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...