To participate in all activities, including but not limited to ware washing, operation of a dish machine, banquet room set-up and tear down, floor care and maintenance, refuse and recycling program, rest room maintenance, stock transfer and rotation and general cleanliness and sanitation procedures.
Reports to Lead Cook; Conference Services.
Maintains all dish room activities including operation of dish machine, specifically washing dishware, pots & Pans, and cooking equipment. Returns clean dishware to proper location. Maintains dish room and kitchen work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Supports set-up and breakdown of banquet rooms per Banquet Event Order instructions including movement and Placement of banquet tables, chairs, staging and dance floor.
Maintains order and cleanliness of kitchen servers hallway and cafeteria areas including sweeping & mopping and removal of trash & recyclables according to established cleaning schedules.
Receives and stores food and stock supplies.
Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, write and accurately follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work independently; Review and interpret room diagrams/ layouts applying logic.
• The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to specific rules.
• Capacity to work under stressful and challenging conditions with professionalism.
• Maintain composure at all times
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Knowledge of appropriate safety and sanitation procedures.
• Must successfully pass a physical examination.
Education/Degrees: High school diploma.
Experience: No experience required.
Experience working in a high volume restaurant or banquet facility environment a plus.
Perform General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and pushing, moving and handling of materials.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
NEOMED - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard