If you are interested in more than one location you must apply for each location individually . Applying at more than one location will allow multiple hiring managers to receive your information and consider you for their openings. So once you complete your application for this position and location come back and apply for more by clicking on the new opportunities icon above.
About the position:
Our family of Stock Associates are held accountable for providing our stores exceptional customer service through maintaining inventory levels in cooler and dry areas, cleaning equipment, mopping floors, sweeping parking lots and ensuring the overall cleanliness of the store (interior and exterior). Other responsibilities include assisting in inventory management and possibly operating cash register may be required.
What are we looking for?
**Please note that we accept applications for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ideal applicants will be available to work a night shift, weekends and holidays in order to meet our customer’s needs.
- Previous experience in stocker position preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. Previous experience in a role where customer service is a high priority is preferred.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to ten hours a day and lift as much as 75 pounds required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of an organization as well as both internal and external customers.
Weigels Stores, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
Apply online for a career opportunity at www.weigels.com.
At Weigel's our success is our people; from the beginning our business was...