Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others.
Atlantic Detroit Diesel- Allison is currently seeking a STOCK CLERK/WAREHOUSE for our Lodi, NJ office.
- Check-in and put away incoming freight
- Pull customer orders
- Inspect incoming cores for factory return
- Assist in the warehouse as needed
- Minimum of 6 months related warehouse experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Internet, AS400
- Ability to use basic office equipment (calculator, phone, copier/scanner)
FAXES, EMAILS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC. - 23 months ago