***Please note this is a 2nd shift position. The hours are 4:00pm - 2:30am (rotating schedule 4 days/wk - 10hrs/day)
Ensures that throughput, workflow and production plan goals are accomplished by giving support to Kitting members in the following areas: communication, training, process improvement, employee relations, and problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs cleaning of the kitting room including work tables, chairs, equipment, fixtures, bins, tools, and other containers using the specified leaning agents and then alcohol to ensure that everything is clean and properly disinfected.
• Prepares, issues, and kits the material based upon the Work Order Pick List requirements ahead of time to have continuous work flow.
• Generates labels using the appropriate printer for the product type to print labels required per packaging Work Order as listed on the bill of materials.
• Labels all bins used for the prepared materials and ensure that all data written are accurate prior to production use. Determine that the issued material matches the bill of material required to manufacture the product.
• Issues materials to Work Order via QAD to ensure schedules are met.
• Label Printing for packaging materials.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent: requires basic computer knowledge (Windows applications) for material issuance and inventory tracking and control. Six months of prior related experience is also required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training: Individual must have the ability to prepare materials as specified in the Material Pick List for production use and issue materials to work order through QAD component issue. He/She must maintain correct inventory record of all direct materials and ensure all required production documents are completely filled prior sending the paperwork and the products to sterilization group (QA).
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
The technology and the frequency of the technology required to perform this job are as follows; the frequent operation of label printer and label dispenser and the continual operation of the QAD system .
Arthrex - 16 months ago