Summary for Stocker:
This position is responsible for putting away stock, stocking shelves and boxing orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Stocker. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Putting away stock
- Stocking jobs to press
- Boxing products
- Other duties assigned by department
QUALIFICATIONS for Stocker:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE for Stocker:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Observe safety and security procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently walk, stand, bend, use hands to adjust, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop; talk or hear. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. In the event a load weighs more than 50 pounds, team member is encouraged to seek assistance from another team member before lifting.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving machinery in temperature- controlled environment. Fast paced. Noise level is minimal to moderate.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES for Stocker:
Status and Work Schedule:
- Self Motivated;
- Able to remain on feet throughout entire shift;
- Able to meet production and quality standards;
- Good with numbers;
- Demonstrate respect for the potential and significance of every individual on the team;
- Demonstrate passion for customers and our work;
- Strive for continuous improvement and work towards Always a Better Way (ABW); and
- Embrace personal, as well as shared responsibility and accountability.
Status: Part-time Temporary until May 15, 2014
Work Schedule: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
How to Apply:
Apply online at http://tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=ARTCO&cws=1 . Please attach cover letter and resume. Candidate selected must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 208-359-1000 ext. 59119.
Artco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace, and encourages women and minorities to apply.
Artco - 12 months ago