Mitchell Consulting Services Group (MCSG) is looking for a Storage Engineer in Rogers, AR who can provide world class support that will provide a great experience for each of the users you encounter on a daily basis. Do you love to provide great customer service while solving highly complex technical issues? Can you provide world class design and support and never lose sight of how your role impacts the overall goals of the business? If you answered yes to these questions then you are the right person for MCSG and MCSG is the right company for you!
This opportunity will allow you to:
· Oversees, implements, upgrades and troubleshoots EMC systems. Leads the implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
· Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
· Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
· Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate recommendations, when required.
· Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work estimates involving highly complex system administration projects and solutions.
· Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
· Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on highly complex system installation processes. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities. Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
· Strong knowledge of Enterprise storage systems, replication technologies and DR architectures
· Strong technical knowledge of virtualization solutions
· Strong knowledge of Back and Recovery solutions
· Strong knowledge of Data Center server and blade technologies
· Ability to provide professional documentation ( diagrams, specifications, technical requirements, proposals)
· Ability to allocate storage to windows and UNIX servers using EMC tools. Provide reports on storage utilization and uptime of the storage arrays and servers attached to SAN.
· Coordinate with client management to formulate complex technical solutions. Informs client management of appropriate developments in technical support products.
· Must be able to allocate storage to servers with EMC tools.
· Experience working with VMware and Microsoft products
Must be familiar with and be able to implement multiple products from this list:
· Data Domain
· SourceOne (EmailXtender)
· Required to be certified in each product listed above in order to implement it
Nice To Have Experience:
· EMCIE certification
All interested candidates should apply online immediately or by emailing your resume to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitchell Consulting Services Group - 2 years ago