Store Banking Co-Manager assists the Store Banking Manager in coaching and mentoring the banking team while successfully attaining sales goals.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
If you are an over achieving, high energy, passionate and ambitious sales leader, Huntington is where you want to be! We are embarking on a new endeavor and are in need of expanding our sales team to deliver financial services that will enhance the lives of our customers, prospects and communities. In return for your hard work and success, we offer benefits you truly deserve: a lucrative incentive plan, the full spectrum of benefits and paid time off. We strongly encourage community involvement and participation in group events. If this describes you and meets your needs, WELCOME TO HUNTINGTON!
In this role:
· You will have the opportunity to change the lives of your customers, prospects, businesses and communities each day by providing financial solutions using your proactive, consultative sales skills in a branch location with a high performing team that you will co-manage and lead.
· You and your team will surpass sales goals by uncovering and meeting the financial needs of customers, prospects, and businesses.
· Each day, you will have the opportunity to build relationships and do your best work as you and your team open new accounts, generate loans, sell and refer specialty products and resolve customer inquiries.
· Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent experience of 3 years of successful retail sales in a goaled or incentive driven environment
· Minimum 1 year of successful retail sales and service experience in a goaled or incentive-driven environment required.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a management/coaching role
· Ability to work a flexible schedule with hours between 8:00am-8:00pm Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm Sat, and 10:00am-4:00pm Sun
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience:
· Minimum of 6 months cash handling
· Superior communication skills
· Above average skills in mentoring and coaching a sales team
· Professional demeanor
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· PC and internet proficiency
· Series 6 and state Insurance licenses are strongly preferred
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares - 17 months ago