Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Store Design - Senior Specialist
JC Penney Company, Inc.
jcpenney is currently going through a historic company wide transformation that will take our organization to the next level! Our aim is to become “America’s Favorite Store” through providing quality good, products, and services to every American. Our goal is really pretty simple – we want to help our customers look and live better every day, while bringing back the fun of shopping.
In order to accomplish this mission we are seeking out top talent to join our organization. jcpenney offers a environment and culture were you can find yourself — your style, your purpose, and your career. Come and be part of our story as we make retail history!
• Coordinates, maintains and communicates new design criteria and guidelines to store design divisions, client departments, other property Development teams and Store Operations.
• Design elements of architecture and décor to satisfy merchandising team and store design needs.
• Coordinate with supervisors to ensure that store environment criteria is maintained.
• Develop cohesive store designs and plan concepts to provide an effective, efficient, and appealing store environment for optimum customer appeal.
• Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objective resulting in exceptional store environments.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Ideal candidate will have a maximum of 3-5 years of overall experience in rendering, design, and development.
• Current knowledge of industry trends in retail store design.
• Proficiency in 3D Studio Max Modeling, 3D Animation, and 3D visualizations and Adobe Create Suite CS6.
• Strong illustration skills, rendering, and related AutoCAD experience is required.
• Exceptional program and project management skills
• Must be able to work on several design development projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively, and lead experience in a group atmosphere
• Passion for great design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Construction Management, Interior Design, or a related field preferred.
J. C. Penney - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard