Stripes LLC is in the process of interviewing candidates for the position of Store Inventory Auditor. This position will service the respective location and surrounding cities. The position will report directly to the Supervisor of Auditors.
Some areas of responsibility include:
• Counts all inventory and posts to inventory records.
• Conducts cash and lottery audits.
• Compares inventories to office records and computes flash over/short results.
• Verifies errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
• Performs ATM cash audits.
• Conducts cost inventory audits.
• Takes gasoline stick readings and tests for water.
• Conducts store surveys.
• Performs final store walks.
• Assist with other duties as needed.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Six months retail experience or related experience.
• Some accounting experience preferred.
• Computer skills.
• Ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects at one time.
• Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at email@example.com or via fax 361.693.3719.
In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) is a non-refining convenience stores operator, as well as a non-refining motor fuel distributor. The...