Officials & Managers
Job Classification (select):
Typical Work Week (approximate):
50-60 hrs/week, on call and need to be available 24/7
Market Comparable Rate
State briefly (1-2 sentences) the principle purpose or focus of your position. What the position is? What it must accomplish? What is the major objective of the position?
A Salaried Manager is responsible for the execution of company strategies and programs within the assigned store. This person is responsible for the financial success of the store: implementing and verifying training activities, supervising store employees, providing guidance in employee relations issues, and leading employees toward sales goals.
1. Maintain customer service standards.
2. Enforce company cash control policies and procedures.
3. Adhere and enforce all laws and regulations regarding the sale of government regulated products.
4. Maintain store safety, security, cleanliness, and sanitation standards.
5. Meet budget sales and expenses.
6. Hire, terminate, develop and train employees according to company policies and procedures
7. Comply with company code of ethics and general rules of conduct.
8. Complete administrative activities accurately and timely.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Requirements (total should be approximately 100%):
Lifting up to 40 lbs
0 nights per year
Handle hazardous materials
$250K - $500K
$100K - $250K
# People managed:
# of Hourly: 4+
# of Salary: 0
Knowledge and Skills Education requirements, Experience, Special skills, and specialized training, etc.:
1. Strong Oral Communication skills
2. Proven leadership abilities
3. Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
4. Computer literacy
5. Team developing skills
6. Sales oriented
7. Customer service driven
8. Basic math skills
9. Previous management experience desired
How to Solve
Follow recruiting, hiring, and orientation/training program
Achieving Sales and margin Budget
Executing marketing plan, ensure store is well stocked and merchandised at all times
Daily monitoring, and adherence to established control measures
Nature and Scope
Directive and informative
Informative and advisory
Informative and directive
Perform ordering and receiving procedures
Delek US - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard