Job Title: Storel Management Trainee (Chesapeake/Portsmouth Region)
Job is temporary. Food Lion's Store Management Training program was created to target and train the company's future leaders. To meet this objective, you will complete training in each department within our retail facilities and participate in learning groups. Trainees will be trained on how to become effective leaders and how to successfully run a retail business. During this period, trainees will be given the opportunity to learn core elements of our business and work on special projects in a variety of functional areas. This understanding of core elements is vital to the Company's commitment to grow sales and profits. Upon the effective completion of this program, these individuals will be considered, along with other qualified candidates, for future Store Management positions. 5% travel required when necessary.
- BA/BS/AA/AS Degree in Business or related field of study.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral
- A high level of initiative.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge gained.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment while juggling multiple priorities.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend and lift up to and including 70 pounds as necessary.
- Openness to relocate.
FoodLion - 7 months ago