JOIN US AS A STORE MANAGER!
At ALCO, your experience and skills in leadership, business and retail will continue to grow! You will have the opportunity to inspire exceptional employee performance, drive sales, and provide a top notch customer experience for the local communities we serve. You will be a part of an organization that values home-work life balance, career growth and high expectations.
You will be challenged to drive sales while maximizing financial results to the company and its shareholders. Dedicate yourself to the company’s overall success through excellence in store operations, merchandising, human resources and customer service. Understand your local market, create a store that appeals to the community’s needs and provide a great atmosphere for customers and associates alike.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully drive profitable sales through promotions, merchandising and customer service.
- Build exceptional customer experiences through engagement, attitude and service.
- Build and inspire high performing teams that take initiative and deliver excellence in all aspects of the retail environment.
- Be an Ambassador in your community; lead, engage and participate! As a Store Manager with ALCO, your neighbor is your customer and everyone knows your name.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure store standards are met and improved upon with sustainable and measurable results.
- Develop a fast-paced, energetic environment, leading by example in all aspects of retail management.
- Promote and adhere to ALCO’s culture and company vision of ownership and excellence in serving our communities.
- Professionally and diplomatically manage multiple commitments to customers, staff and operations.
- Be self-motivated and self-directed, adaptable to champion new challenges.
- 3 + years serving in the role of Store Manager
- Prior experience managing a retail unit’s P&L statement
- Experience supervising at least five associates in a retail environment
- Relocation to your new ALCO community, if necessary
- Physical stamina to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs, and continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs from floor level to above shoulder height.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to sit, stoop, kneel, climb, push, pull, and lift repetitively.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance.
ALCO Stores, Inc - 5 months ago