Crumbs Bake Shop is seeking a super Store Manager that will lead their team by maintaining exceptional levels of customer service and run a sweet operation and making each day better than the last! A Store Manager at Crumbs is passionate about building a strong team, a strong leader that can develop a strong team, and is responsible for the overall sales, operations, inventory control, HR and business management of their store. As the Store Manager, you are a motivator and leader who develops their team to their full potential. You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding customer care as well as measuring the financial performance of your store on your team. We are a growing company that is rapidly expanding so there is huge growth potential for the right person!
As our Store Manager, your general responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
Requirements for this position include:
- Customer Care -
- Develops store team to consistently deliver exceptional levels of customer care and customer experiences.
- Ensures that all location meets performance and secret shop requirements and can implement action plans for those areas of development.
- Trains store team to effectively handle any service issue that may arise and gets involved as necessary.
- Operations -
- Knowledgeable in company policies and procedures and ensures location and staff are in compliance.
- Conducts regular store audits and review sessions with employees for: training purposes, maintaining superior customer care standards, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring store consistency .
- Drives the implementation of company initiatives by motivating and supporting the store team members.
- Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures location meets impeccable standards of cleanliness and product quality.
- Human Resources -
- Builds a strong and highly competent team through developmental coaching and counseling.
- Identifies and develops high - potential personnel as part of a succession plan to anticipate vacancies.
- Conducts performance reviews for staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors and manages store staffing and works with District Manager & HR to achieve target staffing level.
- Business Management -
- Analyzes financial data to identify and address trends and build on areas of strength and develops a strategy to improve areas of weakness.
- Trains store team in understanding financial reports and to use that knowledge to influence daily store operations.
- Ensures all sales goals and budges are consistently met.
To apply : Please include your salary requirements and your cover letter telling us why you would be perfect for this position along with your resume and application! Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Progressive food / retail management experience.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Store Manager (or similar position) in a high paced, luxury food service / restaurant industry.
- Open and flexible FULL TIME availability (including PM's, weekends & holidays)
- Proficient in analyzing financial reports, sales, operations, inventory control and HR management.
- Proven track record of employee development.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
Crumbs Bake Shop is an equal opportunity employer.
Crumbs Holdings LLC - 11 months ago