Job Description:Responsibilities are, but not limited to:|
environment with customers, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Create and promote a friendly, professional
company goals, policies, procedures, etc.
- Maximize store volume in accordance with all store and
the business day.
- Ensure customer service is being maintained throughout
follow-through, and completion of tasks.
- Maintain an orderly system for planning, coordination,
urgency of the business, adjusting directions/scheduling
- Ability to understand priorities and the sense of
when necessary to meet store needs and the demands of
presentation at all times, by presenting a fashion
- Ensure the store maintains excellent visual
statement throughout the store.
maximize store volume.
- Ensure proper floor coverage and floor management to
minimize store shrinkage.
- Implement and follow all loss prevention procedures to
- Must have 2-5 years management experience.
- Excellent ability to train and motivate staff.
- Ability to: organize, multi-task and prioritize
Req. Code : 7313
- Friendly and courteous with positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual.
Division/Department : Field - Region 1: Northwest