Stripes LLC is in the process of interviewing candidates for Store Manager for the multiple Texas
Divisions. This position will report directly to the Area Manager.
Some areas of responsibility include:
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
- Manages and ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including; store cleanliness, foodservice, customer service and merchandising – thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control.
- Fosters a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock efficiency on top selling items.
- Ensures team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Manages sales and promotes business at a store location.
- Administers marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Drives sales and profits for a store location.
- Analyzes financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Implements and models Company policies, goals and programs.
- Ensures quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, foodservice and gasoline programs maintaining an awareness of safety and security and high level of store appearance.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Builds strong, sales focused teams through recruiting, hiring, training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Coaches and supervises team members in all store responsibilities.
- Coaches team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of as an Assistant Store Manager is required.
- Must complete both Assistant Store Manager and ASM Food Service roles with a minimum of 18
- months with Stripes (if Food Service location).
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and competencies for Store Managers. Proficient computers knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel),
- PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred
- Committed to work flexible hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays; Stores operate 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week; Must be flexible to work Monday through Sunday; On-call duty
to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 361.693.3719.
Note: In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) is a non-refining convenience stores operator, as well as a non-refining motor fuel distributor. The...