Retail Store Manager works with their Regional Manager, leadership team, and staff to execute store operational objectives as they relate to supporting the annual operating plan. Has direct responsibility for decision making in areas involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority setting, creating staff schedules, team member performance appraisals, compliance with company policies, and all areas of the business. Supports and drives Goodwill’s mission to help people in central Indiana prepare for, find and keep jobs, with an emphasis on finding employment. Additionally, supports and manages through embracing and demonstrating Goodwill’s five basic principles.
· Minimum 2 year retail management experience
· Must demonstrate strong relationship management skills.
· Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and computer (proficiency with Microsoft office products).
· Results orientated and driven to achieve goals.
High school diploma or equivalent
The following are the basic benefits programs in which full-time employees may participate:
Comprehensive health plan coverage including:
• Continuing education & leadership development
• Comprehensive health plan
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Life, Dental & Vision
• Short & long term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health & wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Goodwill of Central Indiana - 16 months ago