Designated for employees in the process or completing Cornerstore's manager training program. Providing direction for the facility and staff in the absence of the Store Manager. Processing customers of retail store in a manner that enhances the business and maintenance of the facility to support customer satisfaction and sales growth. Daily posting of store reports, preparation of daily store deposit, and inventory management. Policy and procedure enforcement, customer satisfaction, safety and security awareness. Responsible for fuel management, daily surveys and inventory management delivery accountability. Assist in the training and development of store staff. Completion of tasks assigned by the Store Manager. Performance of routine store tasks/responsibilities the same as the CSR.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum two years experience as Corner Store Assistant Manager or two years general retail management experience.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Successful completion of company sponsored Management Development Programs; inclusive of classroom, On-the-Job, and Computer-based training within 60 – 90 days.
- Additional certifications that may include, but not limited to, ServSafe or equivalent Food Service Program and Alcohol/Tobacco Certification (ABC)
CST Brands is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Valero - 16 months ago
Valero Energy Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in San Antonio, Texas, and through its subsidiaries is the world's...