PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
The Store Planner utilizes the JDA – Arthur Allocation system to create and maintain store sales and stock plans by class. Allocate merchandise to the stores based on store sales, receipt and inventory plans and mange store inventory levels to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn. Provide quantitative analysis to support the business needs and to direct future purchases.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
· Utilize the Arthur Allocation system to produce store unit sales and stock plans by class based on historical performance and trend
· Develop store planning strategy for each class which includes determining volume group rankings, sales forecasting method, and historical planning basis to produce accurate sales plans
· Monitor the stores’ sales performance by class against plan to identify trends and store plans that need to be revised going forward
· Select similar store for modeling new store plans
· Allocate merchandise to the stores based on the store’s plans and/or style selling
· Monitor open-to-ship by class for each store to determine additional store needs or stock imbalances
· Identify and determine additional store receipt requirements ad recommend reorder quantities by style and color
· Establish and modify basic stock models, volume group rankings and store groups
· Participate in the planning process with the Product Planner and buyer by providing historical data and analysis to verify the plans are consistent with the store’s sales potential and meet the inventory receipt requirements
· Analyze and recap store sales performance on transitional merchandise, select store buys, test items, etc. to identify where there is sales opportunity
· Monitor core item sales performance and inventory levels by climate/region/district/store and make necessary adjustments to the plans and allocations going forward to maintain proper inventory balance
· Develop store assortments and transitional plans with the Product Planner and Buyers by quantifying the number of styles and colors needed for next season’s purchases based on historical performance
· Build opening assortments for new stores. Monitor flow of receipts being held for store to ensure planned inventory levels are being met.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation
- 1 -3 years retail experience in merchandising, planning, or distribution
- College graduate and/or industry experience
- Technical knowledge in PC-based systems and application software including Arthur Allocation and Island Pacific.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of the business and ad hoc projects.
- Must be able to communicate with several layers of management.
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...