The ideal person for this position will have experience and a passion for working in a warehouse environment. Must have experience in a quality full service hotel in the Purchasing/Receiving Department or similar operation. You must be able to live and breathe four to five diamond service and truly understand what FLAWLESS EXECUTION means. Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- BASIC FUNCTION: The responsibility of the Storeroom & Receiving Manager is to oversee
and manage employees in receiving and the storeroom. Prepare reports, analyze and reconcile data
concerning cost of F&B sales and other operating expenses in order to
provide management with the necessary information to minimize costs. Develop and implement procedures and systems
to ensure effective internal controls and adherence to cost potentials. Oversee
the receiving, counting, weighing and inspecting all goods received.
- Interview, select, conduct
performance appraisals and discipline employees on the receiving team.
- Ensure all staff is trained with all operating
- Prepare and maintain cost
potentials for Food & Beverage and Retail outlets.
- Input receipt and issues of
all food, beverage and non-food products into the purchasing system and pass
invoices to AP for payment.
- Ensure that all items are issued on authorized
requisitions. Totals and compiles the completed requisitions.
- Determine waste, shrink and
obsolescence and cost savings opportunities and communicate opportunity areas
to operations staff.
- Prepare a monthly inventory
schedule and ensure all month-end inventories are completed in a timely and
- Manage daily inventories of food and liquor process,
including showing current stock, PAR stock levels, purchase price and expected
- Check to ensure that the storerooms and dock areas are
- Conduct performance reviews, hiring, counseling and
other duties for receiving staff.
- Assist in setting policy and
procedures regarding the transferring of all products between locations.
based on experience
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years related
experience in receiving, food & beverage, storeroom or purchasing.
- Strong computer skills required
to include point of sale and Inventory
Control systems. Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Ability to communicate
- Purchasing system knowledge
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 10 months ago