This position will be 2nd shift. Hours are 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM.
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, and client interface and computer transaction entry.
The focus of this position is to receive, stock, issue, and locate inventory utilizing the our proprietary software system, SOS. This position is responsible for on-site customer service within the storeroom(s) of a clients operational facility.
- Following all site Safety and Security Procedures; performing all assignments and tasks in a safe manner.
- Reporting any unsafe working conditions to the Site Manager before the commencement of any work.
- Receiving purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy.
- Putting material away after receipt.
- Entering receiving and inventory information into the SOS 2001 system.
- Returning unused material to system and restock.
- Returning material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair.
- Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Site Manager for resolution.
- Issuing materials to client.
- Maintaining close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
- Special projects assignments
- Inventory or warehouse background desired; technical knowledge a plus
- Must have ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- PC Based Windows Operating System computer experience and ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of the SOS system.
- Strong people skills and team-player
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work 2nd shift, as detailed above, on an ongoing basis
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid vacation; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan. SSI is a growing organization with excellent training and opportunities for advancement from within.
To learn more about us, check out our website: storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. - 15 months ago