Teleflex is a company whose products are technologically advanced and expanding into new and exciting market segments. As a Strategic Account/Business Manager you'll partner with Sales Leaders within the Anesthesia & Respiratory division to build strong relationships, drive success through regional sales teams and build an efficient, effective sales infrastructure. Teleflex is a fast paced, growing organization with well recognized industry brands, a strong financial position and long history of success.
Teleflex partners with Anesthesia & Respiratory professionals to promote high quality healthcare. For over 100 years, our comprehensive range of clinician inspired products from Arrow, Rusch and Hudson RCI have advanced the art of anesthesia by improving safety, procedural efficiency, and patient satisfaction. Our commitment is to continue this legacy of innovation and quality by providing world-class products, clinical education and support.
The Strategic Account/Business Manager provides technical expertise and strategic selling techniques to sales team in the promotion and introduction of the Respiratory, Airway & Pain products while achieving company sales revenue targets.
Primary to this position will be the direction, coordination and evaluation of the components of the sales process. In concert with the Sales Director and Regional Sales Manager, will interview and help to train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; address complaints and resolves problems (where appropriate). Individuals in this position must be able to travel up to 60% of the time.
• Drive sales revenues by planning and coordinating sales activities in concert with the management team
• Develop new sales reports as required by Directors and Regional Sales Managers (RSM) including input from Operations teams for appropriate usage and recommendations for implementation.
• Drive increased sales throughout the entire U.S. for Respiratory, Airway, and Pain conversions.
• Manage and coordinate customer interface and relationships across all stake holders involved in key accounts across the U.S. as identified by Regional Sales Manager and Leadership team.
• Responsible for maintaining Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) Compliance, through collaboration with GPO Managers and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Team.
• Develop a plan to expand and verify the contacts of the customer reference lists.
• Manage and coordinate intercompany relationships (Director of Sales, RSM's, marketing, clinical education, training) so that targeted sales revenues are achieved monthly/quarterly.
• Develop and build Regional Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships working directly with Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers along with marketing teams.
• Monitor and report regional sales results and forecast to VP.
• Adhering to and ensuring the compliance of the Company's Code of Ethics, all Company policies which include but are not limited to the North America Contract Administration Policy and Procedures, North America Sales and Marketing Compliance Policy, the Health Care Provider Payment Tracking Policy and the North America Discount and Pricing Policy.
Skill Set Utilization:
• Be comfortable working within a complex matrix environment and being able to take the lead and inspire
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic Profit & Loss (P&L) principles
• Proven communication skills - able to communicate internally and externally, motivating people without the necessity of formal management/direct report authority as this position may not have direct reports
• Proven and successful experience relative to driving the sales process throughout an entire hospital system
• Proven experience of selling to Hospital Administration to include the "C Suite"
• Proven experience in maximizing GPO/IDN related opportunities
• 10 years of sales experience within some or all of that experience in the medical device industry
• Bachelor Degree or a lesser degree with 10+ years of sales experience (some or all of that experience should be in the medical device industry)
• Complete computer systems and business software competency, including all current office tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and equivalent
• Managerial experience of indirect teams
• Able to influence and collaborate teams without direct reporting relationship.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.