Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is the result of a strategic alliance between Bank of America and First Data Corp. As an industry leader with a powerful commitment to the merchant business, Bank of America Merchant Services delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions to merchants of all sizes. We are the number one U.S. payments processor today with over 13.5 billion credit card transactions processed annually, representing approximately 300,000 merchant based relationships. We have industry-leading products, world-class technology solutions, an expansive geographic footprint, and 1,600 full-time associates. We offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we promote a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Bank of America Merchant Services is looking for a VP, Strategic Account Executive-eCommerce Specialist. The VP Strategic Account Executive- eCommerce Specialist is an outside sales representative that is responsible for developing new merchant processing relationships with large corporate businesses. This role acquires new merchant services relationships and deepen current relationships using a consultative selling approach through referrals from Bank of America client managers. This position is responsible for developing a strong pipeline for new revenue growth as well as developing and maintaining relationships with existing accounts and bank partners to identify/solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
• 1-3 years of providing comprehensive payment solutions within the eCommerce space (70 million+ in bank card sales) in Merchant.
• 8+ years of sales experience in an environment that has sales quota and goaling structure.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 8+ years of sales experience, including C-level sales.
• Recent experience selling to ecommerce customers.
• Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop new business opportunities by building relationships with key bank partners.
• Previous client base in similar field or face to face outside sales environment.
• Ability to quickly establish and maintain productive relationships with key bank partners.
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
• Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Multi-lingual ability preferred in some markets.
• Develop a strong pipeline for new revenue growth, leveraging the full suite of payments products.
• Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts and client managers/key bank partners.
• Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients and key bank partners.
Bank of America Merchant Services is more than a payment processor. We give businesses momentum. We enable businesses to grow and cultivate...