Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become a socially connected enterprise . Socially connected enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
The Role – Strategic Account Executive
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Strategic Account Executive with a proven sales track record selling social enterprise software. The ideal candidate is a hunter and a closer, and will generate revenue by aggressively identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. This person needs to be an expert at selling technical software solutions, managing complex sales cycles, and penetrating large corporate accounts.
Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers who can be referenced
- Leverage established network of C-level relationships in vertical categories is mandatory
- Persuasively articulate the Marketing Cloud’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meeting
- Maintain effective, revenue-generating relationships with client-direct, media agency and creative agencies within territory.
Work creativity and passionately towards prospecting and breaking into new accounts
Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
Serve as player/coach to more junior members of the team
- Listen to, identify, and understand customer objectives and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts' business needs and revenue potential
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis via salesforce automation tool for accurate revenue forecasting by Management
A track record of success against $1M+ sales quotas.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and increasing year over year earnings
- 7+ years sales experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Must have a proven ability to present and sell to C-level executives
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, advertising, and metrics
- Proven track record closing mid six-figure contracts
A history of intelligent career decisions that resulted in success and stability
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
- Ability to learn fast and enjoy a fast pace
- Bachelor's Degree
Radian6 - 2 years ago