The Strategic Account Manager for the Sports Vertical expands Miranda business relationships with strategically important Sports Accounts including: Consultants, Teams, Venues and Mobile Truck companies.
The Strategic Account Manager for Sports is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Vice President of US Sales.
- Lead, support, contribute, and drive strategic selling direction with Strategic Sports Clients
- Understand customer objectives and translate them into market winning marketing solutions that positions Miranda as their partner of choice
- Proactively manage risks.
- Write proposals, presentations, and statements of work.
- Strong presenter with executive presence.
- Effective at leading a matrix managed team in a complex sales environment
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, services. and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Proactively leads company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Achieves assigned financial metrics for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Provide regular sales activity updates via CRM and complete all assigned projects/tasks within the required deadlines.
- Commitment to client results.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Strong decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Exceptionsl oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a genral knowledge of multiple disciplines, technologies and market industries.
- Ability to work independently with minimum amount of supervision
- Willing to travel at least 60% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience collaborating with internal or external resources to develop strategies that meet selling objectives.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience presenting to and coordinating senior level meetings, including preparation of agendas, documenting meeting minutes, sending out documents to attendees.
The ideal candidate meets these competencies:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 yearsof strategic sales experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Miranda Technologies - 19 months ago