GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
In this role, Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for growing the company’s products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts. This is the most senior level non-management sales account manager viewed as an expert by the company and in the field. You will focus on critical, large, complex, high visibility, strategic, tactically important accounts, and may be responsible for the development of new business opportunities for new products or emerging are
• Integrating and coordinating with GE and GEHC field teams (products and services) to drive orders and transfer growth.
• Creating and executing on strategic business plans (e.g., Break In, Expand, and Occupy Targets).
• Deliver on growth targets and transfer account maintenance to PSS.
• Establishing executive relationships, or managing government/corporate contracts.
• Maintaining a solid understanding of current market dynamics and healthcare trends within the different government agencies.
• Maintaining familiarity and operating at all levels within all government, IDN, or group purchasing networks
• Minimum 7 years of sales experience
• 2 years managing large government/commercial accounts
• Demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital CEO, CFO, etc.
• Demonstrated executive level relationship building
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work in the West Zone
• Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
• Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to travel at least 40% of the time
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Previous experience selling GEHC Equipment
• Leadership and Team Building skills
• Contract Compliance Experience
• Negotiating Skills
• Healthcare Finance Experience
• Strong Process Management Skills
• Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc)
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...