transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as
and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies have revolutionized how companies manage and share business information. With more than 7,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.3B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
You will be responsible for generating new business into a blend of installed accounts and prospects. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide Social Network & CRM sales initiatives to an account mix of existing enterprise clients and new logo opportunities (3000+ employee targets). You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal North Eastern customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts in new logos, as well as playing a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM initiatives. Additional efforts include:
- lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications large enterprise companies.
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
-Experience selling to the NYC based Financial Services vertical
salesforce.com - 2 years ago