(Experience,Education and Special Certifications…)
Basic experience in pulling data and reporting.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Science orBusiness Administration
- Activelicensure preferred. Prior experience in clinicalinformatics preferred.
- 1-3 years experience working with EMRs in acute care or ambulatoryclinical experience
- Experience in clinical process improvement, design and systems.
- Current knowledge of the HITECH Act and CMS programs such as MeaningfulUse
- Experience in working with in an electronicclinical documentation system.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work within the establishedpolicies, procedures and practices prescribed by the Corporation and theimmediate supervisor.
- Willing to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Clinical or operational experience in the primary and/or specialtycare environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)technology.
- Strong skills in Windows-based computer applications includeMicrosoft Office Professional, Access, and Excel.
- Experience supporting end-users in a healthcare environment ispreferable.
- Familiarity with chart review workflows and processes ispreferable.
- Demonstrated Critical thinking/problems solving skills related topatient care, clinical practice and EMR