As a Strategic Consultant you will use discipline and expertise to influence, lead and educate people and groups in order to optimize Market Operations results. You will initiate, plan, and frame-up highly visible projects and establishes requirements while consulting and gaining commitment from key stakeholders.
Serve as a strategic consultant to internal clients by analyzing each situation; recognizes and identifies opportunities for marketing to contribute to the development of corporate and market programs.
Develop and executes comprehensive retention and loyalty programs by analyzing the competitive arena and formulating programs that exploit competitive weaknesses.
Develop company capability for sustained, integrated consumer interaction programs building consumer and customer advocacy and loyalty.
Create partnerships and alliances with compatible companies to build and strengthen brand equity and promote company growth.
Possess a deep understanding of segmentation and/or market segment opportunity, product development and product positioning; able to direct the implementation activities for a team.
- Acts Strategically: Has vision, anticipates future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; creates competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Communication: Ensures understanding regardless of the communication vehicle; understands the needs and perspectives of others and tailors delivery accordingly; shares information appropriately; actively listens.
- Innovates: Introduces or develops new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity. Generates insights through thought leadership. Leverages business intelligence, data, insights, and other research to drive differential value and expand Humana's capability to compete.
- Leadership: Tells the Humana story; inspires extraordinary results by engaging others, leading change, valuing diversity, and shaping the culture to support a high performance environment.
- Deep understanding of strategic planning, direct response marketing, customer loyalty and retention programs, and primary and secondary research processes
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Strong database software proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong selling and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to mentor and manage associates in customer loyalty and direct response methodologies
- Willingness to manage and prioritize diverse projects
- Graduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
Work Environment Type
Humana - 13 months ago
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...