This is an exclusive retained search being conducted by Talence Group for our Fortune 500 client.
If you have a passion for wearable technology and proven strategic business planning experience, read on…
In this critical role as a leader in strategic planning, you will be instrumental in driving the strategic direction of this Fortune 500 company that is an innovative technology leader for mobile gadgets.
If this fits your background and you are a strategic planner, please contact me immediately . This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer mobile technology products. If you are a dynamic leader with great communication and planning skills then this could be a compelling career opportunity.
What you will do…
- Lead the wearable devise strategic planning process
- Develop long-term objectives and strategic direction in terms of markets, breakthrough consumer products, segments, long-term roadmap and differentiation
- Be exposed and recognized as a thought leader and an authority by top group management level and respected by peers across multiple organizations
- Implement a combination of business acumen, organization savvy and networking capabilities
- Maintain expertise in certain technical areas
- Drive strategic decision making at the top level of your group
- Own developing and driving roadmaps of components, ingredients, platforms and initiatives by bringing to bear experience, business acumen, networking, customer relationships and breadth and depth of expertise in his business area
- Focus on influencing strategic deliverables throughout the organization and across other organizations depending on the topic
- Provide leadership and management to a team of strategic planners
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, presentation and communication skills
- 8+ years in strategic planning/marketing or related experience
- Experience presenting to executive level audiences
- Ability to understand a broad spectrum of software and hardware technologies and architecture details
- Effective program management skills to collaborate with very large groups of stakeholders across a diverse range of projects
- Prior experience in Wearables is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...