DPS Strategic Sales Executive (DPS-SSE) will be responsible for revenue growth in a defined territory within the DPS service line. The DPS–SSE will execute the necessary activities to hunt and grow new business for Data Protection Services (from unvended or competitor opportunities). Additionally, the DPS-SSE will be a subject matter expert accompanying SE/AMs on sales presentations to further establish the DPS value proposition.
Finds and secures new business for DPS within a defined geography
Leads major proposals and negotiations singularly or in conjunction with other DPS sales team members
Manages the sales process through to contract execution and handover to the account management team
Contributes materially to the overall development of the DPS sales team and achievement of the DPS sales plan
The DPS-SSE will comply with safe work practices, the requirements of the job description, and other directives of the employer to assist with meeting obligations under OHS&E legislation in their country and also the Recall SSHE requirements.
Marketing, Business, or Commercial experience preferred
Experience in selling to IT professionals preferred
Knowledge of IT infrastructure and the multiple options for back up and recovery solutions preferred
• A track record of high performance in sales roles with 5 years selling experience
• Experience or exposure in selling intangible services
• Experience and close contacts in IT-related fields, such as system integrators, hardware vendors, data center management or IT solution providers preferred
• Experience in consultative solution selling
• Experience in activity-based sales processes (e.g Miller Heiman) is desirable
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong impact and Influence skills
• Must be proficient at cold calling
• Creative and can identify partnerships and solutions within the sales process
• Analytical and financial fluency
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Presentations and verbal communications to diverse groups
• Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook proficiency
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...