The Media Kitchen is seeking a Strategist to become a valued member of this forward-thinking, creativity-oriented agency. The right candidate will possess well-rounded experience in both digital and traditional media, as well as have an inquisitive nature with a passion for staying on the cutting edge of the industry. He or she will take pride in producing quality work in a timely manner and have the ability to accomplish tasks independently, as well as continually strive to learn.
- Conduct media planning research to determine the most relevant properties to be considered for media plans
- Evaluate proposals and negotiate partnerships to achieve maximum value for the client
- Develop efficient and effective media recommendations
- Work with the Associate to create accurate ATBs and IO’s
- Monitor the trafficking of ad tags and creative assets
- Assist in the training of Associates
- Track campaign performance and identify opportunities for optimization
- Reconcile discrepant invoices
- Maintain positive relationships with sales representatives
- Working knowledge and fluency with ad serving systems such as DART and MediaMind.
- Comfortable with numbers and possesses strong reporting and campaign measurement skills
- Candidate must be a thinker in the space above and beyond CPMs and Impressions
- Open to learning other media channels
Founded in 1975, KBS is the largest locally owned construction firm in Central Virginia . Rated among the top 30 construction firms in the...