MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Strategist Role (Analyst/Sr. Analyst)
We’re searching for individuals with excellent quantitative and analytical skills who can combine the art and science of marketing and analytics to help clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
What We Look For
- Marketing: Strategically transform findings from modeling analyses to qualitative insights to help clients understand strategic marketing implications
- Client management: Communicate key findings; Participate in client interactions; Support account leads and engagement managers to strengthen and grow client relationships
- Analytics: Manage data collection, processing, review and quality checks to ensure accurate information is used for modeling analyses; Develop findings and insights derived from modeling analyses
- Project management: Manage workstreams and priorities for distinct projects; Support development of client deliverables; Organize aspects of projects
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in line marketing, media planning, marketing/media mix modeling, predictive analytics, financial analysis, or consulting.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within data sets
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather and assess data and PowerPoint to build presentations
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to support client engagements to grow them into more substantial long-term relationships
- BS or BA along with 1-5 years of previous work experience.
- (Bachelors Degree preferably in applied science, statistics, mathematics, marketing, or economics.)
- Some strategy or marketing consulting, or other client-facing experience is preferred.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes.
MarketShare helps marketers grow revenue. We enable large companies to measure, predict and dramatically improve Marketing’s impact on...