Currently enrolled University student making satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree program. Completed 24 hours of course work toward a bachelors degree; at least one year of work experience in a similar position; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training which provides the following:
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Considerable knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, of business English, and accuracy in spelling and arithmetic.
- Ability to keep complex clerical records and to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to prepare effective correspondence on routine matters and to perform routine office management details without referral to a supervisor.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees and with the general public, and to deal with public relations problems courteously and tactfully.
- Knowledge of safety and security precautions appropriate to work performed.
- Work-Study eligibility preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish