- front desk reception/directing visitors
- answering phones/directing calls
- scheduling student appointments
- assisting program staff as needed
This position is NOT open to currently enrolled Bachelor’s Program ( SUS ) students. All other degree students are welcome to apply.
- must be able to professionally interact with a high volume of students and faculty – both in person and over the phone.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Pleasant personality and ability to get along well with others in a very active office is essential.
- prior office/phone coverage experience
- strong verbal/written communication skills including professional phone manner
- working knowledge of MS Word/Excel required.
- Must be available to work significant number of hours during regular office hours (M-F 10-6).
Federal Work Study is preferred but not required.
Please do NOT apply to this job if you are:
- A School of Undergraduate Studies degree student.
- Unable to work a significant number of hours M-F 10-6.
The New School - 2 years ago