Assist engineers in the areas of planning, budgeting, managing, and executing process improvement projects related to Continuous Improvement. Key areas of responsibility may include:
This position will be located in both office and field environments which could involve power plants, district headquarters, and outdoor activities.
- Perform planning for upcoming process improvement events in Ameren's Generation, Energy Delivery, Customer Experience, Information Technology, and Finance businesses.
- Participate in process improvement events designed to improve the overall operation of Ameren Corporation.
- Provide in the field support for Continuous Improvement efforts throughout the AmerenMissouri territory.
- Provide engineering assistance and technical support for root cause analysis and process redesign during Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Interact with both management and frontline workers across all of AmerenMissouri's businesses.
Education: Must be an undergraduate of Junior or Senior student status in an Engineering program from an accredited college or university required. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
Experience: Strong Microsoft Office skills preferred. Previous internship or co-op experience is a plus, but not required.
Other: Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and possess problem-solving, analytical, decision-making, communication, human relation, and computer skills. Must be adaptable and flexible. Ability to work in teams or independently on projects required. Travel may be required between various Ameren locations Missouri.
Salary: . Date posted: 05/01/2013
PowerPlantPro - 14 months ago