Required Skills for CS/Engineering Co-ops/Interns:
- Ability to work as part of a small development team
- Must be able to work independently on research related tasking with limited supervision
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to actively generate software modules to meet product requirements
- Ability to identify challenges and work out solutions with a mentor
- Completed operating systems class or working knowledge of Linux kernel.
- Java, C/C++, x86 Architectures, and x86 Assembly
- Boot procedures and file systems
- Networking and protocol stack
- Work as part of a small software development team; designing and building enterprise level software applications
- Operating systems internals (kernel programming)
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows development environments
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. CITIZEN .
Pursuing a Master's or undergraduate (junior or senior) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
Full time summer position, but will negotiate hours if taking summer classes. However, must be able to work 1 - 5 PM.
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Assured Information Security, Inc - 14 months ago