Student Internship Program
Alfred Benesch & Co. is looking for a student interested in the construction management path and intern on site projects for the summer.
As an intern, you will be responsible for completing meaningful, hands-on work tasks and assignments for client projects . On-the-job training will be provided by experienced engineers, giving you exposure to "real life" work and projects. Interns will also have the opportunity to learn more about Benesch , our people and our culture.
Primary responsibilities will vary depending on the office, service discipline and available client projects. Responsibilities may include:
· Preparation of plans and specifications and completion of project designs utilizing CAD and integrated design software
· Assisting with field assignments including construction observation, surveying assistance or project administration responsibilities
The Qualified Applicant will:
· Be working towards a BS degree in an applicable engineering field
· Be familiar with CAD integrated software
· Be highly motivated and a self-starter
· Possess excellent work ethics and positive attitude
· Be organized and able to multi-task
· Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Have the ability to work independently and as a team
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be willing to work outside in good and inclement weather
· Have a flexible schedule allowing for weekend work and work out of town if necessary
Benesch - 14 months ago
As trusted business and legal advisors, we dedicate ourselves to helping our clients grow innovative, respected and profitable companies. We...