Why work at Windham!
If you qualify as an Elite Collector, you have the opportunity and enjoy top pay and incentives!
- $10 to $20/Hour based on experience
- Bonus Potential While in Training
- Monthly Uncapped Bonus Structure
- NEW Referral Bonus Opportunities
- Sign -On Bonus Opportunities
- Flex Scheduling
- 401(K) Match and Profit Share Potential
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
If you are an experienced debt collection professional who is looking for a job with a stable and established company, join the Windham Professionals team! We are seeking Collections Associates to locate and contact individuals who have incurred defaulted debt.
As a Collections Associate, you will interact with borrowers in the negotiation of collection of defaulted or delinquent debts on behalf of our clients, which will involve skip tracing and establishing contact with borrowers. Your specific duties as a Collections Associate will include:
As a Collections Associate, you must be energetic, assertive, charismatic and able to easily handle rejection. You must also be ambitious, driven and assertive. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal negotiation communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task. Specific qualifications for the Collections Associate position include:
- Reviewing accounts on a daily basis and maintaining all work queue and desk assignments
- Contacting borrowers via telephone to attempt debt collection
- Establishing borrower location and contact information via skip tracing if necessary
- Establishing borrower’s ability and willingness to pay and identifying the appropriate repayment program/options available to them
- Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our collections system
- Ensuring that all necessary paperworkis sent out to borrowers, following up to ensure that paperwork is returned and then submitting it in a timely manner
- Meeting or exceeding all daily, weekly and monthly production goals
- Understanding and following all federal and state laws with regards to collections policies and procedures
- Ability to work 5 days per week, to include 2 evening shifts (up to 10:00PM), as well as 2 Saturday and or Sunday shifts. Weekend hours may vary.
- Passing annual required compliance testing
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned by management
Windham Professionals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience preferred, but not required
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry
- Basic Math skills
- Sales, telemarketing, or call center experience a plus