Are you ready to INSPIRE?
Are you ready to CHANGE LIVES?
Are you ready to MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT?
THEN JOIN ANTHEM EDUCATION AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Anthem Education’s family of Career Colleges has been dedicated to making a difference in our students’ lives for over 100 years and is committed to providing the next generation with all the skills they need to be successful!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH US?
Our history of consistent growth and achievement have set Anthem Education above the rest as an innovator and industry leader able to provide the resources, opportunities, and momentum needed for our students and employees to excel and succeed in their career of choice.
As we embark on a new era, our vision is very clear – to work together as a team to make Anthem Education the most trusted provider of career oriented post-secondary education in the world.
We offer a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all department members.
When you consider a career with AE know you would be joining a team that is passionate about Education and the lives we touch every day.
We are currently seeking an Admissions Representative to enroll students in our Technical and Allied Health programs! Our specialized Admissions team at our campus in Minneapolis is currently seeking the right candidate who wants to make positive changes in people’s lives through education.
Responsibilities would include:
- Telephones prospective students to schedule on campus appointments.
- The Admissions Representative listens, recognizes
- and considers the needs of our prospective students in order to provide them with the educational solutions for their career needs.
Provide information regarding Programs offered by the College, Classroom Environment, and Career Opportunities.
Carries out tours of the campus for potential students.
Interviews and enrolls prospective students in any one of our In-Demand Professional Programs!!!
Personal Qualifications Must Include:
Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to connect with people from all walks of life.
Outstanding telephone and interviewing skills
Extensive Customer Service drive
Self-discipline and capable working both independently and with a team
- Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- You must share our commitment and entrepreneurial attitude in changing lives.
Previous Work Experience Should Include:
- Experience in Recruiting, Education, Advising, Customer Service, Counseling or a goal oriented environment a plus.
- A fantastic record of personal drive and the determination to succeed.
- The ability to work flexible schedules
- High School Diploma required - Degree strongly preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to get their foot in the door of a growth oriented company as we offer a competitive salary/benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, 401K , Vacation/PTO
- Educational benefits for yourself and family
- Ongoing training and management support
- Plus amazing career growth and top pay potential within the first year!!!
If you are motivated with a proven track record; want to be part of a growing, success oriented company; and are ready to INSPIRE others, then take the next step in your future and join a team that assists students in achieving their educational and career goals. Make the decision to CHANGE LIVES today, and MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT by applying now!
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Anthem Education Group - 18 months ago
Anthem Education Group hopes its students sing its praises when they enter the workforce. The for-profit educational company provides...