The Student Services Coordinator/Advisor position in eTroy is responsible for processing program evaluations for undergraduate students, processing all paperwork for both undergraduate and graduate students, and assisting with other duties when necessary.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
2. Extensive computer knowledge
3. Proficiency in communication (verbal and written)
4. Excellent organizational skills
1. Master's degree
2. Experience in a higher education environment
3. Knowledge of Troy University student services procedures
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?
Open Until Filled
Required Applicant Documents:
List of References
Optional Applicant Documents:
Letter of Recommendation 1
Letter of Recommendation 2
Unofficial Transcript 2
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is not a telecommuting position. This position is located in Troy, Alabama.