- Produce high quality AutoCAD building AS-Built documents, collect, organize, analkyze, and interpret data.
- Assist with maintaining the UNK AutoCAD building AS-Built documents with new information about the location of UNK Campus building assets and to data mining the current assets and fill holes in the AutoCAD building AS-Built database.
- AutoCAD building AS-Built database support to UNK Campus projects.
- Processing AutoCAD data from current building projects into AS-Built building database -Creating AS-Built building documents in AutoCAD for existing buildings.
- Modify and maintain AutoCAD database of UNK Campus building AS-Built documentation for analysis by UNK, Architects, Engineers and Contractors.
- Maintaining and updating complex and multilevel AutoCAD building AS-Built documents of UNK assets.
- Responsible for designing, developing and customizing AS-Built Applications that support the UNK campus needs with the use of AutoCAD design and drafting principles.
- Assist with building a UNK Campus-wide AutoCAD building AS-Built database. This individual will work closely with UNK Facilities, and other UNK departments to gather data and incorporate it into the building AS-Built database.
- Assist with tracking UNK project architectural drawings during all phases of active projects.
- Extract, clean and upload accurate AS-Built data into the AutoCAD building AS-Built database.
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD for all phases of AutoCAD project support for UNK building AS-Built documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, subordinates, supervisors, and consultants.
- Possess basic knowledge of the methods and techniques of drafting and graphic representation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD data formats and conversion techniques
University of Nebraska at Kearney - 13 months ago