Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Produce high quality AutoCAD building As-Built documents, collect organize, analyze, and interpret data
- Technical direction of UNK Facilities Managers who outline work assignments, occasionally review work in progress, and periodically review completed work
- Assist with maintaining the UNK AutoCAD building As-Built documents with new information about the location of UNK Campus building assets and to data mining the current assets and fill holes in the AutoCAD building As-Built database.
- AutoCAD building As-Built database support to UNK campus projects
- Processing AutoCAD data from current building projects into As-Built building database
- Creating As-Built building documents in AutoCAD for existing buildings.
- Modify and maintain autoCAD database of UNK Campus building As-Built documentation for analysis by UNK, Architects, Engineers and contractors
- Maintaining and updating complex and multilevel AutoCAD building As-Built documents of UNK assets
- Responsible for designing, developing and customizing As-Build applications that support the UNK Campus needs with the use of AutoCAD design and drafting principles
- Assist with building a UNK campus-wide AutoCAD building As-Built database. This individual will work closely with UNK Facilities, and other UNK departments to gather data and incorporate it into the UNK building As-Built database
- Assist with tracking UNK project architectural drawings during all phases of active projects
- Extract, clean and upload accurate As-Built data into the AutoCAD building As-Built database
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD for all phases of AutoCAD project support for UNK building As-Built documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, subordinates, supervisors, and consultants.
- Possess basic knowledge of the methods and techniques of drafting and graphic representation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD data formats and conversion techniques
University of Nebraska at Kearney - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard