Who We Are:|
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Ball Aerospace's Dayton, Ohio, office is near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and across from Wright State University. This office supports several Department of Defense organizations including the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), and several Aeronautical Systems Center program offices.
Ball Aerospace is a prime contractor leading development teams at AFRL and NASIC. Dayton personnel develop advanced hardware and software systems and provide management services to solve customer problems and create new capabilities. This includes designing and developing software tools and threat models, performing extensive data analyses, and executing modeling and simulations using both internally developed and standard models.
Systems Engineering Solutions provides technical and professional services to defense, intelligence, homeland security and space science markets.
What you will do: Prepare and maintain required subcontract administration documentation in accordance with company procedures and government regulations
- Develop RFP/Bid packages, evaluate subcontract proposals, prepare and administer subcontracts.
- Review and interpret subcontracts, modifications and change orders; prepare subcontract file documents and obtain necessary management reviews/approvals.
- Work with program and customer management to determine and meet program requirements.
- Contribute to small business program goals.
- Monitor costs and implement efficiencies in subcontracting activities. Process Subcontract Invoices.
- Recommend and implement negotiation strategies and techniques.
- May participate in subcontract-negotiating teams.
- May prepare presentations for program and customer management review.
- May participate in the development of subcontract procedures.
- Develop and provide required information to Supply Chain and Program Management organizations.
- May act as official company liaison for and resolve subcontract matters with customer management.
- Work to maintain the various government approved systems.
What you’ll Need:
BS in related field plus two or more years related experience
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED Equal Opportunity Employer Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
AERO: Direct Program Charge:
Direct Program Charge: 0%
Ball Aerospace - 24 months ago