Licenses & Other Requirements: |
*A valid California credential that is based upon a Bachelor’s Degree and a Professional Preparation Program
*A valid California 30 Day Substitute Permit, or meets the requirements to qualify to apply for the 30 Day Substitute Permit. To qualify to apply for a 30 Day Substitute Permit, individuals need to possess a Bachelor’s Degree and to have taken and passed CBEST (California Basic Education Skills Test). Those individuals who qualify to apply for the 30 Day Substitute Permit will be expected to obtain the permit if hired. The San Mateo County Office of Education will provide individuals assistance with the 30 Day Substitute Permit application process.
The following attachments are required in addition to the application:
Letter of interest
Two recent letters of recommendation dated within last year
• Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate will be considered for employment.
• Reference checks for will be conducted.
• The San Mateo County Office of Education (SMCOE) reserves the right to contact former, current, the most recent employers, and others to investigate past employment records of applicants.
• All materials in the applicant’s file become SMCOE property, will not be returned, and will be considered for this vacancy only.
• SMCOE may re-advertise, delay, choose not to fill the position, or choose to fill more than one position.
EdJoin.org - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard