Substitute Teacher for Regular/Special Education
Burbank Unified - Burbank, CA

This job posting is no longer available on Find similar jobs: Burbank Unified jobs

Required to work: A 30 day emergency permit or valid California Teaching Credential. If you have an out-of-state teaching credential visit the commission website, , to see if you are able to convert it to a California credential. If you do not have an emergency permit or valid teaching credential, you must have a minimum of: passing CBEST scores and a Bachelor's degree. (see job description, above, to view additional fees/permit requirements). You must apply for a 30 day emergency permit on your own through for a 30 day emergency permit with the documents that you must supply us to meet the Teacher Credentialing criteria: official transcripts showing your Bachelor's Degree, CBEST passing test paper, fees for fingerprinting and application.
Burbank Unified School District's application must be submitted on line at their website, or by clicking on the link "Visit the Burbank Website" on this ed join posting to be considered for employment. Applications are to be submitted on line and a hard copy with the documents required must be mailed into the district in order to be considered complete. (Documents required are posted on our website). Burbank Unified School District posts openings only to Ed-Join. We do not look on Ed join for your applications/documents that you have posted on Ed join. Substitute positions available during 2013/2014 school year and are hired as an "on call as needed" basis.

• Visit the Burbank Website

In need of multiple subject and single subject credentialed teachers to substitute teacher daily with the potential to be used in long term assignments during the school year. - 16 months ago - save job - block
About this company
Burbank Unified School District provides an alternative program, the Community Day School, which provides a self-contained classroom...